At HUB, we are dedicated towards the experiences and safety of our customers and employees. Due to the adverse effects of the current global pandemic, we are closely monitoring the actions that have an impact on those around us. To ensure we are doing our part in fighting COVID-19 and in safeguarding our stakeholders, we are taking all necessary precautions.
For your concern, we are sharing all the rules and regulations in place for COVID-19 at HUB below:
- All employees and visiting customers at HUB stores are required to wear masks at all times. Frequent use of hand sanitizer is also ensured.
- Only a number of people are allowed in the store at a single time, depending on the size of the store. This is to ensure that the store does not become overcrowded.
- We are strictly adhering to all governmental guidelines regarding store timings and SOPs. In case of any disruptions due to external restrictions, we will promptly inform our customers.
- While entertaining customers at our stores, all employees maintain as much distance as possible from our customers and make lowest possible contact with customers.
- Wearing of masks and frequent usage of hand sanitizer is mandatory at our warehouses from where products are dispatched to online customers. Our courier partners are also ensuring adherence during the delivery process.
- Due to the precautions in place, the current delivery time for online orders is 5 to 7 working days. Once the orders are received, they take from 1 to 2 working days for checking the availability of stock. All online orders are confirmed after availability of stock is confirmed. HUB reserves the right to cancel any order due to stock issue or any unanticipated situation.
We would like to thank you for understanding the situation created by this global pandemic. COVID-19 still threatens us and our loved ones hence, there is an immense need for taking all essential precautions. With all of us playing our part, we will be able to defeat COVID-19.
Shop safe. Stay safe.