Yes, to provide you with the finest quality luxury leather products, all our products have been designed through many hours of mastery and craftsmanship that justifies their exclusivity and charm for those who want nothing but the best.
HUB’s products are handcrafted using the finest materials available and go through a carefully designed process of various leather treatments till the application of finishes to the final product.
We are committed to bringing you unmatchable quality whilst being dedicated to the total satisfaction of each and every customer.
For our leather products, we insist on sourcing the very finest leathers available from highly respected tanneries in Pakistan and abroad. These skins & hides have been specifically picked due to their longevity, durability and attractive look. All creases and marks are natural characteristics and the specific reason we choose these beautiful natural skins & hides. Our leather products are designed to last substantially longer than most, and will grow old gracefully gaining character and distinct worn personalities.
Leather care for HUB products is relatively easy but you need to follow a set of simple rules. Our leathers can be restored, but annual maintenance is advisable. We mainly use cow leather. However, some items are also made from sheep & goat skins and buffalo hides. If you have any further questions about the material used for a particular product, please contact us with the article number and we will be glad to supply additional information.
Many of our wallets can be personalized through name engraving.
If the product is engravable, it will be indicated on the product page.
Once you select 'Yes' for engraving, you will be asked to enter the text you wish to have engraved and choose a font of your liking.
For name engraving, the payment must be made in advance. We accept only online bank transfer and credit card payment. Name engraving is not available for Cash on Delivery (COD) orders.
- Our leather is extremely robust and should age well. However, if you want to clean a bag or wallet, lukewarm water and a mild soap are the best options available.
- Do not get carried away with expensive cleaners and conditioners, simple natural waxes are often the best way to condition the hide i.e. bees wax. In fact, any harsh chemicals can damage the leather, so never use household cleaners or products containing alcohol.
- Keep the exterior leather away from makeup, food, or any other oil based product which can stain.
- In no circumstances should you try washing your leather bag or other item in the washing machine or tumble dryer.
- For suede, we recommend that you use a brush to remove the loose dirt and clean the product with cleaning agent specially designed for the material. New suede is subject to "crocking", which means that suede dust may rub off on hands and clothes. Crocking can be minimized by rubbing any new suede bag or accessory vigorously with a terry towel.
- To clean patent, use a damp cloth, after which you shine it with a soft dry cloth. Please note that you should not use shoe polish on patent.
- If a leather product becomes wet, wipe away excess moisture and then leave to dry naturally. Do not attempt to dry with a direct heat source e.g. fire, radiator or hair dryer.
- All liquid stains should be dealt with quickly, and blotted gently with a clean, dry cloth.
- Don't forget, leather is a skin, and should be cared for in a similar way to your own.
Yes, the products are the same. However, some products are not sold online.
If you would like to order an item that you have seen in one of our stores but cannot find it online, please contact us via WhatsApp or email.
The images displayed on the website are as accurate as possible. However, difference in computer monitors may/could cause color variation.
Please understand that our products are made from genuine leather. Due to leather being a natural material, differences in grain and color variation may occur. This guarantees the genuineness of a genuine leather product.
Processing & Shipping
Once you place an order, it will be processed immediately. For confirmation purpose, you may receive a call soon after your order is processed.
You will be informed once your order is confirmed via email and/or Whatsapp/SMS message.
Orders within Pakistan are delivered between 5 to 7 working days.
However, if any technical issue occurs or unforeseen incident (e.g. heavy rainfall, epidemic, strike, etc.) the order time can be extended depending on the current situation.
Once your shipment is confirmed and booked, you can track your order here by entering your order number or the courier tracking number provided via email/SMS.
Alternately, you can also track your shipment directly on the courier partner's portal.
Please contact us if you have to cancel or change your order, however, we cannot guarantee that your request can be accepted.
Once your order has been placed, it can be changed or cancelled if it has not already been dispatched.
For an engraving order: if the product has already been personalized, it cannot be cancelled.
We use established courier partners such as Blue Ex and Leopards Courier Service.
We are actively working on enabling international shipments and are in the test phase currently.
Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Return & Exchange
- Goods can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of purchase/delivery with price tag & receipt
- Damaged, used, altered or engraved products cannot be exchanged
- Any refunds will be via cross cheque or through a bank transaction
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return or exchange an order, we’re happy to help.
Goods purchased online can be return or exchanged within 30 days of delivery after contacting us via WhatsApp or email.
If you would like to exchange a product by visiting a HUB store, please do contact us first so we can facilitate you.
Please contact us via WhatsApp or email if there is any issue with your product, whether a manufacturing fault, regular wear and tear or by accident. We will be happy to guide you accordingly.
A product complaint will be assessed by our product team to determine the nature of complaint and the maximum timeline for resolution is 30 working days. The majority of issues are resolved well within this period.
The accurate date of purchase (or order number for an online purchase) along with contact number is required.
For any issues other than a manufacturing fault, a nominal charge may be applicable and will be intimated.
HOBO is another division of Urban Brands. It is an exclusive ladies fashion brand where one can find vibrant shoes, handbags and fashion accessories that have a finger on the pulse of today’s fads and trends. HOBO is for the young and the young at heart.
HOBO bags and similar items are made in PU (Polyurethane, a non-leather synthetic material). It is important to note that PU has a shorter life than genuine leather and therefore is more economical.
Some HUB stores have separate sections for HOBO customers.
FHS is the destination for Smart Casual Menswear and is a separate division of Urban Brands.
FHS is currently offering a wide variety of apparel, accessories and premium footwear. You may find some FHS leather footwear being offered in HUB stores.
You can get in touch through our contact page and we will be happy to assist you.