Terms and Conditions of Website Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HUB's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HUB's web site
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HUB at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on HUB's web site are provided "as is". HUB makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HUB does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HUB or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HUB's Internet site, even if HUB or a HUB authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HUB's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HUB does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HUB may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HUB does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HUB has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HUB of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to HUB's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pakistan without regard to its conflict of law provisions;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE PURCHASE
- Default prices mentioned are in Pakistani Rupee.
- The prices mentioned are inclusive of 10% General Sales Tax (GST).
- Payment(s) made in a foreign currency will be valued at net receipts in our Pakistani Rupee Account net of any transfer fees, charges and deductions at the prevalent exchange rates.
- Prices are exclusive of any additional charges and fund transfer fee.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown, but in case an error occurs, we will not accept the order and the order will have to be replaced with the correct price. In case payment has already been made, the excess amount will be refunded or short amount will need to be paid.
- It is the sole discretion of HUB to change the prices without any prior notice.
- Any custom duty or other levies of any kind will be customer’s obligation.
- Slight color variations are always possible because of the nature of leather and the fact that reproduction of colors on monitor is possible to that extent which the photographic process reasonably allows.
- Color ordered may be out of stock & an alternate color may be offered at the time of delivery with customer’s consent.
- It may be possible that the accessory/trim displayed is not available and instead an alternate but similar item will be used in terms of finish & color.
- Please note that the time of delivery is the estimated time and does not include public holiday(s), announced or otherwise.
- Your order will be processed for delivery once the payment is received and confirmed by our representative; hence the delivery time count starts thereafter.
- Because of any uncertain circumstances, delivery time can be changed without any prior notice, although HUB strongly endeavors to meet its timelines.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept delivery of the product.
- In case of in-accurate mailing address provided by the customer or unavailability of person to accept delivery in two attempts by the courier; no claims/refunds would be entertained.
- HUB is not liable of any losses whatsoever included but not limited to damage, delay, miss delivery or non-delivery of your orders by Courier Company.
- Payment may be made by any single one of the methods indicated at the checkout page on our website. However, we are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment.
- HUB’s online store is a separate entity from the retail outlets and neither has any connection with the other. Therefore, if you have any queries or concerns, kindly contact us over email at email@example.com or by phone.