Information Collection and Use
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- Help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Help make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
Registration and Ordering
Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(s), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This personal information is used for billing purposes, fulfilling your orders, communicating to you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes.
- Email Address:The Site asks and permits you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: requesting us to notify you when we have a new product style, or product size and special offers and to sign up for our email newsletter.
- Cookies and Other Technology: Like many sites, this Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or "action tags") to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any customer's personal information collected by us.
- Log Files: As is true for most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Age:As a responsible brand, we respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
- Product Reviews:You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
Information Use and Disclosure
- Internal Use: We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with the best customer service possible. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site's content, layout and outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- Communications with You:We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site, your orders and deliveries. Additionally, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us, or a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to request us to notify you when we have a new product style, or product size and special offers or to sign up for our email newsletter. If you submit your email address, we use it constructively to deliver the information to you with the option of unsubscribing available at all times to avoid binding you to receive updates. However, because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- External Use:We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection - we primarily sell merchandise, not information. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
- As do most catalog and Internet retailers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties to ship products, ensure delivery, obtain feedback, improve the quality of our services and measure and improve the quality of the services of the third party. In the case of couriers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Upon your request, we will:
(a) Correct or update your personal information
(b) Stop sending emails to your email address
(c) Disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests at the customer information section of this Site http://www.hub.com.pk, or by telephoning, or emailing your request to the Customer Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org